Ingredients for 10 servings of salmon:
✅10 pieces of fresh salmon fillet (150 g each)
✅200 grams of raw almonds
✅200 grams of sunflower seeds peeled, unshed
Ingredients for baked vegetables:
✔3 red beets
✔1 – 1.5 pieces of celery (root)
✔1 head broccoli
✔1 garlic head
✔4-5 grams of dried thyme
✔Sweet, smoked gooseberry
Ingredients for Sauce:
✅1/3 Dijon mustard jar (sweet)
✅40 g of honey
✅Olive oil (a few spoons)
✅100 ml of flat water
✅some fresh thyme yarn
Method of preparation:
1. Wash the pieces of fish and remove the bones. In a bowl, beat the egg with a little salt and, with a brush, apply a thin layer on each piece. In a pan, fry the almonds a little and chop them with a blender. Then, fry in the pan and seeds and mix them in a plate with almonds. Salmon files are passed through this mixture on both sides.
2. Then wallpaper the baking tray with baking paper and place the pieces of salmon. Set the oven at 200 ° C and bake for 15-17 minutes.
3. While the fish is in the oven, prepare the vegetables. They are washed and cut into cubes. Place in an oven tray, sprinkle with olive oil, sprinkle pepper, salt, smoked sweet potatoes, garlic and a little thyme over them. Stir well until all the vegetables have a fine layer of oil and spices.
4. Next, set the CombiSteam oven to 100% steam at 96˚C. Let the vegetables bake for about 15-20 minutes (checking them and mixing them from time to time). When almost done, increase the temperature (150 ° C, steam-free) for a few minutes.
5. For sauce, put in a mustard bowl, honey, gradually add a little olive oil and mix them with a phone. Then add the juice from the three lemons and the thyme (without codices). Gradually add the water to thin it for a while until the consistency of a sauce.
6. Remove the fish and vegetables from the oven and add the sauce over the vegetables.